The National Institute of Security Education & Consultancy Group ( NISEC-G) was established in 2012 with the following vision and objectives.
- Training of Security Guards, Supervisors, Field officers and Security managers for industry/ establishments/ institutions /households/ individuals.
- The promotion of livelihood oriented vocational skills for employment opportunities of youth.
- Delivering of job oriented training as well as coaching for competitive exams.
- Certification and Accreditation of courses and training programmes.
- Job placements of private security personnel.
- Improving and professionalizing the overall security environment in the private sector to enable complementary with Govt. security sector.
- Professional Training skills.
- Development of professional ethos.
- Development of sense of loyalty towards organization.
- Most competitive, reasonable and practical costs of training.
- Free Hostel.
- Govt. Authority to certify successful candidates under PSAR Act.
- Adequate space, infrastructure and equipment for training.
- Training cells in other cities.
- Mobile training vans for outstation training.
- Highly experienced and qualified faculty and instructional staff.
NISEC-G is a registered body in association with Avtar Educational Trust, registered in Mohali, Punjab, founded in March 2009 according to the philosophy of Late Sr. Avtar Singh Sandhu. The Trust functions with the motive of helping socio- economically weaker sections of society in education and training, towards developing academic and vocational livelihood skills. The Trust is entirely funded by private persons who comprise the Board of Trustees.